1. Download truecrypt source (6.3a) from www.truecrypt.org and expand it in a temporary folder. (/tmp)
2. Ftp the files below from ftp.rsasecurity.com/pub/pkcs/pkcs-11/v2-20 and copy them into the truecrypt source directory (/tmp/truecrypt-6.3a-source in my case)
3. Download wxWidgets from: http://www.wxwidgets.org/downloads/ wxAll is what you want.
4. Unpack wxWidgets in the truecrypt source directory.
5. Run the following command from the truecrypt source directory
# make WX_ROOT=/tmp/truecrypt-6.3a-source/wxWidgets-2.8.10 wxbuild
Note: change directories to match your installation
6. Run the following command: make WXSTATIC=1
7. After the compiling is completed, copy the truecrypt file in the Main folder to /usr/bin